Token Staking Information
Aurox Staking Contract
The Token Staking contract was created and deployed on the blockchain to allow users to gain access to our premium features even if they possess a smaller amount. For example, if a user owns just 1 token, they can stake the token to earn more. If we assume a user earned 15 tokens in this example, now the user will be able to access our proprietary indicators.
Users can stake their Aurox tokens at anytime. Simply by purchasing the tokens on Uniswap, and then locking up their tokens into the ASC (Aurox Staking Contract), they'll be able to earn more Urus tokens to utilize for our premium software functionalities.
Distribution of the tokens after the staking contract has ended will be over a course of 2 weeks.
- For example, if the user locked in their tokens for 1 year, and after 1 year, the contract ends. The user will be able to withdraw their tokens over a course of 2 weeks, or they can withdraw it all after the entire 2 week period is up to save on gas fees.
The user will be able to select staking in increments of 1 month. Therefore, if a user would prefer, they can decide stake tokens for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.. months. This can be done for up to a maximum of 7 years.
The amount of tokens rewarded to users who participate in the Aurox Token Staking Contract is calculated based on the number of months the user locks in their Aurox Tokens. The formula to calculate this will be:
- 1.Reward tokens per year = month * 0.5
- 2.Maximum reward amount of 40 months
- 3.Maximum of 7 year staking.
- 4.For example, if a user locks in 10 Aurox tokens for 12 months, they will receive an additional 6 tokens.
Yield miners will also have the ability to earn bonuses on the tokens they generated via the staking contract. Users can stake their yield reward tokens into a ASC. This will allow them the opportunity to earn even more Aurox Token rewards than just the stakers.
There is a maximum of 200,000 Aurox Tokens available to stakers. The Aurox Tokens are reserved inside the smart contract when a stake executes, meaning it will be on a first come first serve basis. Our company has no control over the staking contract and it's fully decentralized in it's nature.