Utilizing The Staking Portal
Staking Aurox Tokens is very simple.
In order to stake tokens, you will require Aurox Tokens in your ERC20/BEP20 supported wallet such as the Aurox Wallet.
- 2.Connect your wallet.
- 3.You'll notice the website updates and displays your balances like below:
4. Click the "Stake" Button, which will display the following screen:
5. Input the number of tokens you want to stake, and the number of months you want to stake them for. For example, if we wanted to stake 1000 tokens for 1 year, we would input the following:
6. Approve the transaction by clicking the Approve button. Wait until the transaction goes through on the Ethereum chain.
7. Click the "Stake" button.
8. All Done, your staked contracts will then appear in the table on the website.
- Penalty = (Time_Left/Total_Stake_Time) * 0.5
For example, if I stake 1000 tokens for a year, but only complete 3 of the months before canceling my stake, I will lose 375 out of the 1000 tokens I deposited into the stake (plus the equal ratio of the reward tokens).